Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hmm.Landmark Forum was this weekend.

From the post of stealthbanana, Hmm.Landmark Forum was this weekend.:

Hmm.

Landmark Forum was this weekend.

Fucking amazingly cool.

The best part? At the end when Michelle Casey, some random landmark guy who knew way too much about me, and Jan the forum leader all told me I _needed_ to assist. That I was so amazingly awesome that I had to assist.

And then Jan tells me "You know Joey, we need 30 more forum leaders and I think you have what it takes."

I was just blown away. I am amazing guys! I really am! Fuck yeah, bitches!

So I work for Landmark as a volunteer now. How cool is that?


[info]antisketchy

2005-09-20 06:00
(link)
Ahh that's so cool...makes me happy to no end. Yay for us and for Landmark and for Jan and Michelle and life in general. Whee...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home