Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Landmark Day 3

Click title for the journal.



"After dinner, for about an hour or so, more people spewed their guts on stage and it almost made me sick to my stomach. Maybe it was the dinner I had, a Boca burger and fresh carrot juice from the tree hugging organic food store down the street. The burger was ok; it almost tasted like real meat but not quite. The carrot juice was absolutely disgusting! Yuck, never again! Anyways back to the session, finally the Leader gets up and says “This will be the last item we’re going to discuss at this week’s Landmark Forum.” What it is? What is it? My eyes grew starry and big, full of anticipation and eagerness like that of an innocent child waiting to open his first Christmas gift. “We’re going to take the rest of the time to talk about the Landmark Advanced Course and how it will benefit you.”……………….WHAT! A freaking marketing pitch! Screw you! The child is innocent no more! What else? It costs twice as much as this course.....And you want me to do what? Sign up for it today so I can get a small discount. YOU WISH! NO WAY! IN YOUR DREAMS! AND OVER MY DEAD BODY! Out the door I go as others rushes toward the registration table as if their lives depended on it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home