Wednesday, August 10, 2005

i know this is long, but it's important

I know this is long but it's important

Well hello world- for the past three days I have been sitting in a chair for about 15 hours a day. I dont know if any of you have ever heard of the Landmark Forum, but McLean and I participated in it this weekend. If you don't know what it is, it's pretty much this awesome class to figure out how to live a life you love and making anything in your life possible while getting all of these cool concepts that you didn't even know that you didn't know. It's pretty sweet- And it doesn't feel like it was really even that long-

Anyways, I thought I would share a few things from it that I have gotten for my life and would like you all to know so that you can help me be this new person that i have decided to commit to being. So to begin, maybe some of you knew that the end of the school year and this summer so far have been quite depressing- but anyways, I used to think of myself as being joyful and happy and outgoing- and when I started to get depressed I felt like I had to keep pretending that everything was fine so that nobody knew how I really was- some of this was caused by my thinking that I didn't have any kind of special or unique talents and that I could never live up to my brothers or be as extraordinary as they are. So having these amazing people surrounding me all the time and me not feeling like I can make much of a difference was really detrimental. A few other things played a part too- like feeling a little too distant from God and losing touch with my faith a little bit. But anyways, after realizing what I really am and getting rid of my past and the stories I had created about my life, I am so much more free to truly live my life how I was created to live it- I was able to complete a lot of issues in my past and see the weird stories I created about things and see that in reality the things that happend had no meaning to them, just what I made things mean.

So I wanted to apologize to all of you if I have ever being a jerk or rude or unfair or for anything that I said or did to you. Please forgive me for that so that I can have a really extraordinary relationship with each of you and so I can stay connected to those of you going off to college this year.
Also, if any of you are interested, tomorrow night there is the closing session of my class and any of you are more than welcome to come, not just for me or McLean, but so you can see what it's all about for yourself and find out if it would be something you are interested in. If you want to come please call me or McLean today or sometime tomorrow so we can look for you. It is in the building off of Dry Creek right before you get to Holly on the right side if you are coming from the west. I believe it starts at 7:45. If you have any questions let me know. Okay, so, now that I am able to look at the next school year in a totally different light, I am so thrilled to find out what it has in store for me- i have been less than optimistic about this next year lately, but now I believe I can make it and the rest of the years to come the best years of my life.

SO finally, the whole point of this was so that you could all know that I am creating the possibility for me and my life of being joyful and inspiring and holy. Thank you all so much for being in my life, I can't wait to see what you all will do with your lives because I know you all have so much ahead of you. OK, bye for now- lots of love....Candace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home